Monday, June 06, 2005

Pie Bowling...

What dictates bipolar illness? I've read as much as my attention span will let me and I refuse to be open minded (no pun) about this. I have a deeply clutched stigma about this. I'm just not impressed with the psychiatric system. It could be my rationalization and the pop commercialization of bipolar today. I am in recovery and through my association with people in there, it seems as if everybody is bipolar!
One of the symptoms is hypermania. Spending, flying high, king like power, creative, unsinkable. Now I have probably felt like that a few times, even once thinking I could be the next messiah but I just didn't know it, that's how the plan was supposed to be. You know, God in his awesome, universally wisdomed power didn't want me to know until the day before all the Wal-Marts and cell-phones are destroyed and life on this planet would come to a screaming halt. Just a phantasy? Yeah, just a phantasy. But seriously, I don't know and don't believe that I could have hit those highs that have been described so definitively in my readings. Now, to cover their bases (the psychiatric world) , symptoms also include hypomania. The polar opposite of hyper. I like the use of polar here...much less malignant. I'll describe the symptoms of hypo tomorrow...

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Dude! You're in!! i'm stoked...

HEY EVERYONE...THIS IS MY BROTHER!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

wow...and you were here so long ago too...

very good writing. important to share that with the world.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

this guy is frikin' hilarious...

you should check ghim out.

http://wirthy.blogspot.com/

it's very drinky but still very funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home