Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Family Reunion

This weekend I'm off to Pennsylvania for my family reunion! This is exciting stuff for me! These are the cousins that were separated by coasts when I was growing up and I just knew about them but I didn't know them. This is my 6th consecutive trip for our reunions. Each year I think I can't afford to go but then the thought of the money versus the connection inside, I just can't justify not attending. I'm doing the redeye tomorrow night, flying into BWI early Friday AM, picking up a rental car and then driving straight to Shanksville. 3 1/2 hour drive. Then a nap and then to Stoneycreek Lake. I now feel comfortable saying that I know everyones name without having to consult my picture log of past reunions. I even know the names of all the children of my cousins! Now that's family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home