Thursday, August 04, 2005

PA Reunion

Well, I went to the Shirley Family reunion in Shanksville, PA last weekend! Oh yeah, I love that weekend every year. I do look forward to seeing this branch of my family. We just hang out by my Uncle Ted's lake front property for 2 days and chit chat about life. I found out that one of my relatives is or was the first governor of the Bahama's! I'd like to claim my rightful legacy and stretch of beach today, PLEASE! Actually, it was a Shirley and I'm not positive if it is a descendent of mine or not, but isn't that a nice fantasy? I submitted a DNA sample to ascertain what branch of Shirley's I do hail from. It's interesting to me and it will be a hit for the next reunion!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

love the pix too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home