Thursday, August 11, 2005

Upside

Day 2 of the deep Depakote drop and everything seems okay. I do notice that I'm not as tired, physically. That might be from dropping the Lexapro too. I have noticed that I recognize my moods and feelings more and have the foresight and the seconds to respond to them rather than react immediately. I hope this is the groove I fall into. When I get off of this drug it will be the first time since October of 2003 that I've not been on mind fixing medications. I'll stick with the Welbutrin for awhile however to treat the chronic depression. I'd like to eventually cut back on that also. My Nicole feelings have finally found a resting place and I'm not tragically upset about that any longer. It is a done deal and there is no turning back. It has and is hard for me to know when and how to finalize something like that. I just kept trying to play the knight to her when she wanted to be in another country. Granted I dropped the "dump" bomb first but her status is for me to leave her alone. It's okay Nicole, consider the book closed.

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

I'm not bipolar either. i KNOW that in my heart. But i'm going to stay on the wellbutrin becuase i do believe i have an underlying depression that just wont' quit. and i like the lithium becuase it's mellowing. but eventually i'm going off all that shit too.

but i do like the non-drinking right now. Dena told me her spiritual leader told her to listen to "There is a spiritual solution to every problem" for 6 weeks so that's waht i'm doing. Dyer believes there are no illnesses and of course he has some amazing stories to illustrate his belief. I think it's making me feel better.

i wish spirit floods your body and mind because i think that is our only salvation.

i'm off to do my yoga and japa mediation. :) I'm not only the president, I'm a client too!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

jesus...why are YOU getting so many spammers. you should delete those.

i'm blogging about that right now.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Shananigans said...

Pher, I also take mood stabilizing drugs, they're just not the kind the government likes ;) Good luck with this though. Depression is a bitch, and feelings can be inexplicable and difficult.

I got three spammers on one post today! This shit stinks, I hadn't noticed much of that stuff here till today.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

this reminds me of "garden state"

i was pretty depressed about 8 years ago. did the cutting/self-harm thing but managed to hide it from my parents so i never went on any drugs. i struggled with it for a long time (last time i cut was maybe 4 years ago) until finally something clicked and i realized i didn't need to do that to feel better anymore.

good luck on the meds purge! i don't mean to advertise, but if you are interested i know of some stuff that really works for migranes! it's called head throb ointment and i use it on my mom when she gets her migraines and she LOVES it!
i think you can get it here. it seems a bit pricey for $20 and oz, but if it works, i'd say its worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home